Peter Guy, D. Ch.
Peter has 25 years of experience in patient care, teaching and has volunteered in both provincial and national professional associations.
- Private Practice, Peter Guy Private Practice , Whitby, ON
- Private Practice, Peterborough Family Footcare & Orthotics, Peterborough, ON
- Licensed by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Member of Ontario Society of Chiropodists, Mississauga,ON
- Member of Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine, Waterloo, ON
- Member Prince Edward Island Podiatry Association
- Member of Paris Orthotics Professional Advisory Board, Vancouver, BC
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Clinical professor in the Chiropody Faculty at the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences in Toronto.
- Clinical Instructor, Toronto General Hospital 1988-2001
- Lecturer in biomechanics, pathomechanics, orthotics and sports medicine. Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences, 1993-2001
- Past President of the Ontario Society of Chiropodists
- Past Secretary Treasurer of College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Staff Chiropodist Parkwood Hospital, London, ON 1985-1988
- Graduate of the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences and Toronto General Hospital Chiropody Program DCh.1985
- Graduate of University of Toronto (Victoria College) BSc(Hons)1983
Peter was raised in the Beaches area in Toronto and is a graduate of Malvern Collegiate Institute (Victrix, Sapientia, Fortunae - Knowledge Emerges Victorious Over Luck) Peter resides in Whitby, ON