Paris Carbon Fibre Spring Plate
A simple and effective solution for limiting motion across the forefoot and aiding in propulsion
- Extremely thin, light and durable made from premium quality pre-preg carbon
- Pre-shaped left or right and available in 4 sizes
- Contoured design to provide ideal toe spring and heel elevation for most athletic, walking and orthopaedic footwear designs
- Excellent interface with custom foot orthotics
- A practical alternative to some common shoe modifications
- Post-surgical care option when transitioning from post-op shoe to regular footwear after bunion, hammertoe and other forefoot surgeries
- Management solution for turf toe, forefoot stress fractures, sesamoiditis and Lisfranc injuries
- Protection and toe-off assistance for pathologies affecting the midfoot and forefoot including rheumatoid arthritis, hallux rigidus or limitus, Freiberg’s disease, diabetes and forefoot amputations
- Quick shoe fit
- Easily transferred from shoe to shoe
- Light and thin
- Maximum body weight tolerance is 280 lbs.
- Important to use in shoes with adequate forefoot rocker profile.
- Plates are not returnable for credit however size exchange requests will be accommodated for unused and Unmodified plates only.
- The Paris Carbon Fibre Spring Plate is guaranteed against breakage for 6 months.
- Minor grinding (forefoot shape and/or length) will not affect durability or nullify warranty.
- Heating and reshaping will cause delaminating and will nullify warranty.
Device Length corresponds to footwear INSOLE MEASUREMENT.
DEVICE LENGTH tolerance +/- 2mm